The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. These guidelines are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Portland Self-Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
· Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
· Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
· Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
· Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant’s identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
The following items may NOT be stored at the storage facility:
· Living things
· Used tires
· Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
· Drugs or drug paraphernalia
· Stolen items
· Hazardous items of any kind
· Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
· Items that produce odors of any kind
· Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
· Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
The following uses are not allowed:
· Playing any type of musical instruments
· Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
· Any illegal use of any kind
· Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
The following are not allowed on the premises:
· Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales without prior approval.
· Use of Electrical appliances or equipment in the leased space or on the premises
· Assign or sublease of any portion of the space
· Alter the premises including painting, cutting or drilling